Introducing Name Frames {Wagga Wagga |modern portraits| children|family Photographer}

I have finally been able to put into fruition an idea that has been poking around in my head for ages and ages. I love the idea of letters and kids and letting the combination of the two show their real personalities. Over the last couple of days I have madly been getting enough letters (all of the alphabet actually) ready to go. The ideas are endless as to what can be done. Thanks so much to Jocelyn - my friend who supplied a painting expertise and time as well as fabulous looking kids as models!

Here are some of my name frames that are available in lots of different combinations, sizes and shapes. it is you, your name and your personality that makes it so special and fun and unique! A really quick and easy fun filled photo session that brings out the best in the kids and adults alike!

han and tomtyler fn2 10x30hannah nfhannah nfbwtom nftyler nf 1>tom nfbw  

caden name frame

 

enjoy J

Comments