Celebrating life love and laughter (Wagga Wagga Couple Portrait Photographer}

I was so privileged to meet this wonderful couple on Saturday for a session that I really really enjoyed. I loved seeing this couple so into one another and after a little bit of awkwardness when we went to our first location only to find them setting up for a wedding we had a great time chatting and laughing and totally loving life. Mrs W has a lot to celebrate with personal triumphs that make her shine. You can see by looking at her that she is strong and add gorgeous to that with a husband that adores her she has it all. They are a wonderful couple that I really enjoyed spending some time with. Thank you for getting in contact with me and letting me share some  moments in time with you.

IMG_0400_5x7800IMG_0406_5x7800IMG_0427_5x7800IMG_0473 5x7 800IMG_0519_5x7

Enjoy J

Comments

JR said…
I like your photographic manner, means a minimalist mood. Congratulations
Jonas
http://likusiosdienos.blogspot.com/
JR said…
I like your photographic manner, means a minimalist mood. Congratulations
Jonas
http://likusiosdienos.blogspot.com/
Jodie said…
thanks very much!
Michelle Davies said…
what great smiles and interaction you've caught here! nice job.