Canvas for Cancer Fundraiser

I am a bit happy to see that my house pictures/fence that I did as a canvas for my Dad and the Canvas for Cancer fundraiser made it into the Cootamundra paper yesterday! .  Can Assist is having a Canvas for Cancer fundraiser and artists from Cootamundra (and Wagga :P) have created art work to be auctioned off tomorrow night.

We created two 30 x 90 cm (12 x 36 in) canvases for this event to be held in Cootamundra Saturday 12th September, 09. The first was a photo that Dad took up at Airlie Beach in Nth Queensland and loves, and the other was a series of photos that I took while still learning how to use my camera effectively.


<30 x 90 canvasesbw


Photograph by Garry Mason, SB/Canvas created by JLB Photography & Design30 x 90 canvaseshw


Photography and SB/Canvas by JLB Photography & Design


While we were trying to decide on what we were going to do I came up with these that I can see are going to end up on my wall soon!
dad canvas 3dad canvas 4w  


enjoy J

Comments