Why I have been a bad blogger...

I realise that my photography is something that I am pursuing with all that I am and that my blogging needs to be  a little more frequent. In saying that - where have the last few weeks gone?! We had a trip to Sydney with our children introducing them to the delights of the Taronga Zoo and their first Live stage show where they were old enough to remember, followed closely by a 10 day stay in Sunny Townsville. While we were there we was fortunate to attend and do some of the photography for my cousin Jill and her now husband Bruce's wedding. This was one of the most nerve wracking days I have been through - probably since my own wedding followed closely by the day I realised that I really was a mum! So we were able to see gorgeous sunrises and a beautiful bride, bridesmaids, flower-girl and handsome men all dressed up for the occasion.

Here are a few images from our time away.DSCF1130DSCF1002 1SONY DSC>

and from the wedding...SONY DSC  

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC 

I have to say that the hummer was one gorgeous HUGE black car for the bridal car - very cool!

These are just a couple from this wonderful day.

Thanks Jill, Bruce and Miss M for sharing your day with us all.

enjoy J

Comments